DX51D Prime Hot Dipped Galvanized Steel Coils , galvanized metal
Why to Choose us?
·ISO System. and BV from third party.
· Finished Product Inventory-More Than 50000 Tons.
· Raw Material inventory -Over 80000 Mertic Tons.
· Shipment steel coil -More than 80 countries worldwide.
· We have the most convenient transport and prompt delivery.
· We offer competitive price with best service.
· We have high technical production line with top quality products.
· We have win high reputation based on best quality products.
1. Product name:HDGI coils&sheets
2. Coil weight: 3-6 MT For container basis,8-12mt for bulk sell
4. Length:as your requirement
Regular Spangle/ zero Spangle
Standard Core material
Cold rolled steel sheet
Cold rolled, chormated, unoiled, various spangle, hot dipped
JIS G3312, SGCC,ASTM A653M/EN10326/10327
SGCC or DX51D
Waterproof paper + polyethylene rush inhibitor, the antirust paper
, the ring of defends on inside and outside, steel belt, and the
We can also pack according to your request details.
1. Brief Introduction: Hot-Dip Galvanizing is a protection method
for steel work pieces against
atmospheric corrosion and widely used in metal structure
facilities. Galvanized steel coils are
made of full hard steel coils through UEC hot dip galvanizing
process. After pretreatment and
annealing treatment, the dedusted steel material are submerged into
melted zinc solution
which is about 500°C hot to attach zinc coating on the steel
material as corrosion protection.
Then after finishing and pulling-straightening treatment, the
galvanized steel coils or sheets
are finally completed.
workshop, agricultural warehouse, residential precast unit,
wall, rainwater drainage pipe, terrace, retailer booth, roller
door, doorcase, light steel roof structure, folding screen,
stairway, vent gutter
refrigerator, washer, switch cabinet, instrument cabinet, air
micro-wave oven, bread maker
central heating slice, lampshade, chifforobe, desk, bed, locker,
exterior decoration of auto and train, clapboard, container,
isolation lairage, isolation board